Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Okay so I've been trying to figure out how to make my own background and let me just say I'm confused. I want to be able to design my own but heck I can't even figure out how to put other peoples designs on my page. It's tickin' me off. I will eventually figure it out but I'm sure I will spend way to much time on it when there's a quicker way. Ohhh well!


Sandy babysat for me today while I worked up at Flip Out.
www.myspace.com/flipoutsalon
She took them to Ricia's Salon and got their hair trimmed. Then she decided to take
them to Target and she said that was some trip. Madison got a doll
and some pink shoes. Maggie wanted sports clothes and bubbles. I don't know
about that girl sometimes. She is so funny. They went to I Hop and they had
a blast. They have a sweet Peppie and I am so happy to have her help
me out with the girls.


We are about to head out. Mason is turning 6 and we are going to the country club
for his swim party. The girls are so ready they have been talking about it
all day. Maggie drives me nuts with all the questions....when is 6 o'clock,
how long is it until then, is that long, when are we leaving, is it
time to go yet.











No comments: