Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The end of the day.

We went to the birthday party for Mason and had a great time. We rode with my
sister-in-law Jennifer and her daughters Katie and Carly.
The girls played on the swings when we arrived and I chit chatted with my other
sister-in-law Sarah. Maggie kept tugging on me b/c she wanted me to go and watch her
swim. So I did. I hung out with Sandy (my mother-in-law), Sarah and
Aunt Linda Kay. We had a nice time visiting. Maggie was in the pool with Katie Rose
and Madison was swimming with her friends Alyssa and Jaci. They were
all on a floaty trying their hardest to keep it afloat. Madison's sweet smile
was showing the whole time. Maggie was strutting around the pool like some model or something
and being just as prissy as always. She would occasionally come over to
give me a kiss or a hug just to get me wet and to see how I was going to react. The girls
really enjoyed themselves and so did I.

No comments: