Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Fest

I'm about to take the girls to the fall fest at their school. They are so excited and I offered to help out while I was there. I got a surprise when they asked if I could draw. I said yes because can't everyone? They filled me in on what I was going to be doing.....painting faces. I can't draw that good, but I'll do my best. Hahah I don't know if I'm really down with getting in all of these children's faces, seeing as how it is that time of year for colds and the flu. Antibacterial wipes will be right by my side, fighting off the germs.

The girls woke me up to giggling. This morning they have played together so well. I am so happy that they are like best little friends today. They counted their money in their piggy banks and put it all together and decided they wanted to go shopping after the fall fest and get something that they can play with together. I over heard Madison telling Maggie that she needed to put her money in the bank. Maggie didn't like her idea. Madison was explaining how if she put her money in the bank she could make money....like three dollars or something...she said. Maggie was like...Wow! Three dollars!.....LOL, they crack me up.

I think today will be a much better day than yesterday. Hahhahahaha

No comments: