Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Swin Flu Stinks!

Well, I can honestly say that the last 2 weeks have been miserable. Madison was sick first then came Maggie, Me and James! I didn't blog b/c I was sick or taking care of someone sick.....So....there is my excuse. My next excuse deals with the same things so there for I did not exercise. But that won't stop me the rest of this week. I have doped my family up on tamiflu and hopefully we are good to go! I've been thinking that this stay at home wife stuff is kinda boring. Now that the girls are in school it's not what I expected it to be. I thought I'd party it up once they were there. I don't! So I find myself bored watching the same shows over and over again on TV, cleaning a clean house and not knowing what to do with myself. I'm wondering how long this boredom will go on before I snap out of it and find something productive to do with my time. I would love a job to keep me busy during the day but I def. want off at precisely 3 pm to pick the girls up from school and I want holidays that they have. When I find a job like that I'll have it made. :D

No comments: